For over 25 years Micron has been a leading supplier of memory to the automotive and associated industries. Our memory products work to optimize car engines, entertain passengers and keep our roads safer. Micron’s dedicated automotive segment team has built an in-depth understanding of the industry, contributing to the development of automotive practices and recognized methodologies. Micron’s product portfolio is designed and manufactured so that customers can rely on us as a single source for volatile and nonvolatile memory needs. Micron meets automotive compliance through:
- ISO 26262 – ASIL
- TS 16949
- AEC-Q100 qualification
- IATF 16949/AEC-Q100
- Support to ISO 26262 – ASIL
- Long term product support
Automotive applications require memory to push the envelope in power consumption, signaling speeds, and bandwidth. Our SDRAM, DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and DDR4 deliver that and more.
- 4Gb DDR3L SDRAM - MT41K256M16TW-107 AAT
- Automotive Solutions Flyer: Learn How Micron’s automotive solutions are aligned with industry requirements for innovation, high reliability, and long-term product support.
Automotive-qualified e.MMC memory is ideal for navigation and infotainment applications, such as detailed 3D maps, traffic monitoring, meteorological information, car radio, satellite radio, E-call, voice recognition, and multimedia.
- e.MMC Product Flyer: Simplified Solutions. e.MMC for Automotive, Industrial, Consumer. This flyer highlights the key advantages of how Micron’s e.MMC offers quick system integration for automotive, industrial and consumer applications.
Serial NOR Flash
Automotive memory must function in extreme environments. Our NOR Flash memory offers a high-quality, small-footprint package with execute-in-place capabilities for engine control units.
- 256Mb SPI NOR Flash - MT25QU256ABA8ESF-0AAT
- Technical Note: Serial Flash Discovery Parameters for MT25Q Family Introduction.
- NOR Flash Product Flyer: Learn about the key features and benefits of Micron NOR Flash for consumer and computing, embedded, and automotive applications.
- Can we go yet? Making Road Trips Easier with Instant-On In-Vehicle Experience
Built to consume less power without sacrificing performance, our LPDR, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, and LPDDR4 memory solutions are perfect for instrument cluster, infotainment, and ADAS solutions.
- 1Gb LPDDR2 SDRAM - EDB1332BDBH-1DAAT-F-R
- LPDRAM Product Flyer: Versatility + Performance LPDRAM for mobile and embedded- This flyer highlights the key advantages of designing Micron’s low-power (LPDRAM) into mobile and embedded applications.
- New NAND+LPDDR4 MCP for Automotive Telematics
- Automotive Memory: Does One Size Fit All?
- Next Construction Zone on the Road to Autonomous Driving
- Sense + Perceive + Act = Autonomous Driving
- Automotive Black Box Memory Requirements
- IoT Implementation in Automotive
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Automotive Memory - A higher standard