With the higher demands on cloud computing services, including processing & power speed, TDK-Lambda has a wide variety of PoL and DC-DC converters that can deliver higher power and flexibility.
TDK Corporation introduces three new Point of Load (PoL) DC-DC converters. Accepting a wide range input, the products can be used with the commonly used 5V or 12V distributed power architecture bus voltages. As with all TDK-Lambda DOSA converters, these 12A, 20A and 40A converters have an outstanding transient response without the need for externally mounted loop tuning components.
Product features include output trim adjustment, power good, remote sense and a choice of positive or negative logic remote on/off. Full protection, with auto-recovery, is provided against input under-voltage, output short circuit and over-temperature. All models are certified to UL/CSA 60950-1, IEC/EN 60950-1 and carry the CE mark for the Low Voltage and RoHS2 Directives.
- DOSA Compatible Footprint
- Surface Mountable
- Wide Output Adjustment 0.7 to 8.5V
- No external loop tuning components needed
- Excellent Transient Response
- ICH12012A007V-007-R, ICH12012A007V-006-R 85W, 12A: Product features include output trim adjustment, power good, remote sense and a choice of positive or negative logic remote on/off. 12A Non-isolated SMT Point of Load
- IBH12020A007V-007-R, IBH12020A007V-006-R: Product features include output trim adjustment, power good, remote sense and a choice of positive or negative logic remote on/off. 80W, 20A Non-isolated SMT Point of Load
- IAH12040A007V-007-R, IAH12040A007V-006-R: Product features include output trim adjustment, power good, remote sense and a choice of positive or negative logic remote on/off. 150W, 40A Non-isolated SMT Point of Load
SMT-PoL with PMBus
TDK Corporation presents 35A and 60A TDK-Lambda iJA and iJB series of POL (Point of Load) non-isolated DC-DC converters. Being PMBus™ compliant and featuring digital control, these converters provide better dynamic performance, improved system stability and allow a great deal of flexibility and customization to the end application’s needs.
Operating from an 8 to 14VDC input, the iJA and iJB series can provide output voltages from 0.6 to 3.3V or 2V respectively, with a high precision set point accuracy.
The PMBus™ read-write functionality of the converter provides real-time, precision monitoring of voltage, current and temperature, and allows full programmability of the iJA parameters. Function setting pins make them easy to use in applications where PMBus™ communication is not implemented. A GUI (Graphical User Interface) and evaluation boards are available for development support.
- Only 0.45 – 1.0 in Board Space
- PMBus Compliant (Read & Write)
- Digital Adaptive Control
- Parallel Operation with Current Sharing
- Configurable Sequence & Fault Management
- IJA12035A007V-001-R, IJA12035A007V-0P1-R: These converters provide better dynamic performance, improved system stability. 35A Non-isolated SMT Point of Load with PMBus
- IJB12060A006V-001-R, IJB12060A006V-002-R, IJB12060A006V-003-R: These converters provide better dynamic performance, improved system stability. 120W, 60A Non-isolated SMT Point of Load with PMBus
High power DC-DC
TDK Corporation announces the introduction of the 250W rated TDK-Lambda i6A series of nonisolated DC-DC converters. Capable of operating from an input voltage of 9V to 40V, the stepdown converter delivers an output voltage that can be adjustable from 3.3V to 24V and output currents of up to 14A. The series is designed to be used in a wide range of applications including medical, communications, industrial and test and measurement equipment.
In a 1/16th brick form factor, measuring 33 x 22.9 x 12.7mm, the converters can be used in conjunction with a single output 12V or 24V AC-DC power supply to generate additional regulated high current outputs, with or without battery back-up.
- 75W/8A - 250W/14A Output
- 1/16th brick Footprint
- Wide Output Adjustment 3.3 to 30V
- Minimal External Components Needed
- Constant Switching Frequency
- I6A24008A033V, IJA12035A007V-0P1-R: 250W rated TDK-Lambda i6A series of nonisolated DC-DC converters.
- I6AN series: 9 to 40V Input Non-isolated DC-DC Converter with Negative Output.