The OPTIGA™ Trust family of products consists of turn-key and programmable solutions that give you the benefit of easy and convenient integration whilst offering you the most suitable security to protect your business and product. It contains a full range of embedded security products addressing the device authentication market which enables the right features and the right level of security for your projects such as the protection of embedded systems against counterfeiting, unauthorized products, intentional attacks, and unintentional operator errors.
OPTIGA™Trust E offers an easily implementable solution to protect manufactures’ valuable IP from being attacked analyzed, copied and modified. Enhanced authentication as all as secured storage of software codes and product data improve network and supply chain management and help manufacturers of high value goods to safeguard their IP and protect their brand through assured quality and safety of their products.
OPTIGA™ Trust E comes with an advanced pre-programmed controller built on Elliptic Curve Cryptography greatly enhancing overall system security.
- Easy Integration:
- Easy and fast system integration turnkey solution (chip + os + app + complete host side integration support
- Industry standard I2C interface
- Small outline of PG-USON-10 package (3x3mm)
- Industrial temperature range support: -40 ℃ to +85 ℃
- Cost Effective Deployment:
- All keys and certificates already programmed in security certified production site at Infineon
- Chip individual key pairs preprogrammed
- Enhance Security for High Value Goods:
- High end security controller
- Advanced asymmetric cryptography (ECC 256) in a single-chip-solution
OPTIGA™ Trust E — SLS32AIA020A Features: Applications:
OPTIGA™ Trust E — SLS32AIA020A