TE Connectivity (TE) brings you power products that drive design solutions. As power requirements vary depending on the application, TE helps solve your power challenges by taking the guess work out of the equation by providing a variety of products with key design characteristics. With our wide variety of products and superior design capabilities, you will find the right match for your unique application.
Power Key Connectors Deliver Power to the Board
The TE power key connectors are built to optimize contact seating and proper mating to the PCB header, with design features that permit the release of bubbles created by the PCB potting process. The 5.0 mm centerline connection system offers a compact 20.7 mm mated height, and is ergonomically friendly for assembly. Power key connectors are available in various colors and keys to help prevent mis-mating, and also offer double lock plates as terminal position assistance (TPA) devices. The power key connector system uses housing lances to prevent tangling of wired contacts, and consists of plug housings for wire and compact wire-to-board PCB header assemblies. This connector family now includes models that are GWT compliant and meet UL 94 V-0.
- 137638*: Conn Housing PL 5mm Crimp ST Cable Mount Loose Piece
- 137634*: Contact SKT Crimp ST Cable Mount Reel
- 137639*: Connector Housing and Accessories
- 1-137638 3mm*: Power Connector Header
- 2-137638*: Power Connector Header
GRACE INERTIA Connectors are Designed to Complete the Circuit and Lock the Connector
TE GRACE INERTIA connector series offers the design-in variety needed for always-on connectivity. GRACE INERTIA connectors employ an inertia locking mechanism to simultaneously complete the circuit and “lock” the connector, which is an excellent solution for helping to eliminate human error during assembly. This feature can improve mating reliability, helps prevent mismatching, and can reduce the need for complicated inspection processes. These wire-to-board and wire-to-wire connectors can be used in a wide range of applications ranging from home appliances and air conditioners to transportation solutions.
- -19790*: Header Connectors and Assemblies
- 156508*: Connector Housing 3.5mm
- 1565079-1*: Contact SKT Crimp ST Cable Mount Strip
- 2-156508*: Conn Housing PL Crimp ST Cable Mount
Power Double Lock Connectors Offer Secondary Locking and Ratings to 14A in a Compact Size
The power double lock connectors are available in wire-to-wire (including free-hanging and panel mount) and wire-to-board configurations. This connector system consists of plug and cap housings for wire termination, optional double lock plates, crimp contacts and PC board pin headers, and is available in a contact centerline spacing of 3.96 mm for wire-to-wire and centerline spacing of 3.96 mm, 6.5 mm, and 13.00 mm for wire-to-board. The power double lock connector system accepts 26-16 AWG wire with insulation diameters up to 3.1 mm and is rated up to 14 Amps per line.
- 17791*: Contact PIN Crimp ST Cable Mount Strip
- 177905-1*: Conn Housing PL 12 POS 3.96mm Crimp ST
- 179920-1*: Connector Accessories Double Lock Plate Nylon 66 Natural
- 177899-*: Conn Housing PL 3 POS 3.96mm Crimp ST
- 179463-*: Conn Housing RCP 2 POS 3.96mm Crimp ST Cable Mount
- 179839-1*: Conn Power M 3 POS 3.96mm Solder ST Thru-Hole 3 Terminal 1 Port
POWER TRIPLE LOCK Connectors: Lock It, Power On, With Assurance
The POWER TRIPLE LOCK connector system offers high performance with a functional design. From the audible lock to the many added customer benefits, the POWER TRIPLE LOCK connector system has been specifically developed for better power and signal applications. For 3-in-1 reliability, the system offers 3 enhanced methods of connectivity, making your design connections better in every way. It locks in three ways. Cap (or header) and plug latch together. The CPA – connector position assurance – device locks the cap (or header) and plug together. The TPA – terminal position assurance – device helps assure terminals are fully seated and remain that way. Three material options support standard 105°C, high temperature 150°C and glow wire applications. Four keying options, multiple colors and snagless design features help assure fast, accurate connections on the assembly line. Up to 15 positions are offered on 6mm spacing.
- 197178*: Contact Crimp ST Cable Mount
- 1971777*: Connector Accessories Double Lock Plate
- 1971773*: Connector Housing PL 6mm ST Cable Mount
- 1-1969688*: Connector Shrouded Header Header 6mm Solder ST Thru-Hole
- 5-223226*: AMP5-2232266-*
Economy Power Connectors are Designed for Always-On Connectivity
TE Economy Power (EP) and Economy Power II (EP II) wire-to-board connectors are widely utilized for power circuit applications that require a large current carrying capacity. The connectors feature a 250 VAC (EP) to 600 VAC (EP II) voltage rating at up to 7.5A (EP) and 11A (EP II), which makes them ideal for a variety of applications such as household appliances, industrial machinery, and lighting. Additionally, terminal position assurance (TPA) devices are available for the EP II connector series. The EP connector family offers housing and header styles and configurations in Glow Wire compatibile material that also meet UL 94 V-0.
- 1123721-*: Contact SKT Crimp ST Cable Mount Strip
- 1-112372*: Wire to Board Connectors Header 3.96mm
- 647662-1*: Contact RCP Crimp ST Cable Mount
- 647676*: Wire to Board Header 3.96mm Solder RA Thru-Hole
- 1318912*: Contact SKT Crimp ST Cable Mount Loose Piece
- 1744144-1*: Contact SKT Crimp ST Cable Mount Strip
Glow Wire Compliant Economy Power II Connector Prod
TE Connectivity (TE) offers Economy Power II (EP II) Glow Wire connectors in many different styles and configurations to meet safety and environmental requirements requested by the home appliances industry.