Digi’s ConnectCore 6UL line of products are based on NXP’s i.MX 6UltraLite, a high performance, ultra-efficient processor family featuring an advanced implementation of a single ARM® Cortex®-A7 core, which operates at speeds up to 696 MHz.
Digi ConnectCore 6UL products include an integrated power management module that reduces the complexity of external power supply and simplifies power sequencing.
Each product in this family provides various memory interfaces, including 16-bit LPDDR2, DDR3, DDR3L, raw and managed NAND flash, NOR flash, eMMC, Quad SPI and a wide range of other interfaces for connecting peripherals such as WLAN, Bluetooth™, GPS, displays and camera sensors.
Digi ConnectCore for i.MX6UL Low Power Application Demo
This demonstration measures the low power consumption of the single-board computer, the System-on-Module, and the micro controller assist on the Digi ConnectCore for i.MX6UL module.
- Digi Trust Fence Device Security Framework Technical Brief
- Connecting to Cloud Applications with Digi ConnectCore for I.MX6UL Video
- Introducing the Innovative SMTplus Surface Mount Form Factor Video
- Introducing the Digi ConnectCore for i.MX6UL Video Demo
- Digi ConnectCore 6UL Embedded Feature Product Comparison Chart – SoMs and Modules
- The 10 Security Factors Every Device Engineer Should Consider – White Paper
- Yocto Project (case study): The right choice for embedded system designs
Digi ConnectCore® 6UL Development Kits
The Digi ConnectCore 6UL Starter Kit provides a universal and powerful platform for your smart connected devices. It delivers a compact and flexible development and rapid prototyping kit for the Digi ConnectCore 6UL System-on-Module (SOM). The Digi