Cannon’s ruggedized KPT&KPSE 26482-Style mini-circular connectors provide optimal performance, even in the harshest environments.
Designed to meet stringent VG95328 specifications for performance and intermateability, our robust KPT/KPSE connectors are engineered for durability and reliability, no matter the conditions.
KPT/KPSE connectors are designed to be comparable to MIL-Spec 26482 with a positive three point bayonet coupling, five-keyway polarization and high insert arrangement contact density. They are environmentally sealed, fully intermateable and accept a wide range of interchangeable accessories.
These ruggedized, mini-circular connectors are engineered for durability and reliability in harsh environment applications such as military vehicles and helicopters, industrial transports, mining/construction equipment, and commercial aerospace in-flight entertainment systems.
- Shell Styles - Wall Mount Receptacle, Cable Connecting Receptacle, Box Mount Receptacle, Straight Plug shielded, Jam Nut Receptacle, 90° Angle Plug, Thru-bulkhead Receptacle (KPT only)
- Contact Terminations - Solder, Printed Circuit Solder (KPT),Crimp, machined, Co-Ax (KPSE)
- Positive three point bayonet coupling rated at 500 mating cycles
- Five-keyway polarization for precise alignment
- High insert arrangement contact density
- Full range of metric, PG and standard accessories
- Solder contact configurations provide 30 PSI sealing
- Available with crimp contact for quick field termination
- Durable lightweight aluminum alloy shells
- Integrated backshell accommodates a wide variety of harnessing options and field termination applications
- KPT Series - Solder: A general purpose connector that uses solder-type contacts, KPT is the go-to solution when small or prototype quantities are required. Comparable to MIL Spec Designations – MS3110, 11, 12, 14, 16, 1
- KPSE Series / VG95328 / - Crimp: The KPSE series are high performance crimp connectors that feature “clip-in” contact and insulator design and are optimized for fast assembly and high volume production environments. Comparable to MIL Spec Designations – MS3120, 21, 22, 24, 26