Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a global leader in highly engineered sensing technology and devices with one of the most extensive portfolio of sensing measurements. With over 75 years of technology development, application specific design and high-volume customized manufacturing innovations, Amphenol is an industry leader with heritage brand recognition including Themometrics, NovaSensor and Telaire.
With extensive application- and market-specific sensing domain expertise, Amphenol provides innovative solutions through customer and industry collaboration serving the Automotive, Heavy Equipment, Medical and Industrial HVAC markets. Amphenol Advanced Sensors has a global customer reach with worldwide centers of excellence in design, manufacturing, sales, application support and world-class R&D facilities.
- Epoxy and glass coated NTC thermistors
- PTC Heaters & resettable fuses
- Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Inrush current limiting thermistors
- MEMS-based piezoresistive pressure die
- Senstable® technology for world-class accuracy and low drift
- Low pressure 2” H20 to 3000 PSI
- Broad product range from sensing element to fully packaged and signal conditioned
- Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Patented self calibrating with lifetime calibration warranty
- High accuracy
- Small footprint
- Bulk polymer (capacitive and resistive)
- Various calibrated outputs (digital and analog)
- Fully integrated Humidity and Temperature
- Harsh environment probes
- Laser and LED Versions
- PM 2.5 and PM 10 measurements
- Analog and digital outputs
Amphenol Air Quality Sensor Evaluation Board
The AAS-AQS-UNO engineering evaluation board is used to evaluate the Telaire air quality sensors and can support T9602 temperature and humidity sensors, T6713 carbon dioxide sensors, SM-PWM-01C dust sensors and other sensors from the Amphenol range.