EPCOS SAW devices by TDK
TDK simplifies your choice by breaking through the decision maze with superior product and application guidance. EPCOS SAW devices are an ideal match for every Wireless RF application.
SAW filters for wireless connectivity applications
Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters provide a filtering function for RF signals at defined frequencies. By using SAW filters, interferers can be suppressed and the sensitivity and reliability of receivers can be enhanced. In transmitting systems, SAW filters provide suppression of unwanted emissions and help fulfil international standards such as FCC or ETSI.
EPCOS brand RF / SAW filters provide a large breadth of devices, including sub GHz unlicensed bands ISM, 2.4GHz, and cellular, telematics and IoT discrete filters, duplexers, and modules.
- B39321R822H210: SAW Resonator 319.508 MHz Frequency SMD
- B39431R880H210: SAW Resonator 433.92 MHz Frequency
- B39431B3735H110: SAW Filter 433.42MHzFrequency 0.79MHz 390Ohm//2.1pF SMD 6Pin DCC6E
- B39921B3728U410: SAW Filter 915MHz 50Ohm SMD 8-Pin
Wireless connectivity portfolio
Classic connectivity applications include 2.4GHz Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN), Bluetooth/BLE, and Zigbee. TDK offers a wide portfolio of 2.4GHz filters, including filters to assure LTE co-existence (e.g. Band 7, Bands 40/41).
Sub GHz connectivity applications are growing, especially in the Industrial IoT market. Applications Standards include Z- Wave, Zigbee, and HaLOW (sub GHz WLAN). As these are geared for the industrial and automotive markets, components are required to operate at extended temperature and for automotive they are required to be AEC- Q200 compliant. EPCOS has the largest industrial grade temperature and AEC-Q200 qualified SAW and BAW filter portfolio in the industry!
Highlight product: Wide Band - 3588
Focus Market Segments:
Wireless Connectivity Spectrum part numbers
- B39242B9604P810: Industry Standard with LTE B7, B40, B41 co-existence
- B39242B8328P810: Low Insertion Loss
- B39242B88524P810: High Attenuation in B40
- B39242B4346P810: Automotive grade with LTE B7, B40, B41 co-existence
- B39242B9634P810: Industrial grade with LTE B7, B40, B41 co-existence
- B39242B3912U410: Industrial / Automotive SAW
sub GHz (869MHz) part numbers
- B39871B3440U410: Industry Standard with LTE suppression
- B39871B3725U410: Industry Standard with high nearby suppression
- B39871B4316P810: Industry Standard / small size with low loss
sub GHz (915MHz) part numbers
- B39921B3588U410: Industry Standard with high ultimate rejection
- B39921B3728U410: Industry Standard with low loss
- B39921B4301F210: Industry Standard / small size with low loss