Interested in developing the next generation of defense and aerospace technology? Well, Avnet is here to help you take your designs to new heights! Register to win an UltraZed-EG Starter kit ($895 value), offered to you by Avnet. The UltraZed-EG Starter Kit consists of the UltraZed-EG System-on-Module (SOM) and IO Carrier Card bundled to provide a complete system for prototyping and evaluating systems based on the Xilinx powerful Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC device family.
- UltraZed – EG SOM
- UltraZed IO Carrier Card
- 12V AC/DC Power Supply
- Quick Getting Started Card
- microUSB Cable
- UltraZed-EG SOM Mounting Hardware
- microSD Card 8GB
- RJ45 Cable
- General UltraZed-EG evaluation and prototyping
- Embedded system-on-module (SOM) applications
- Test & measurement
- Motor control
- Industrial automation
Complete and submit the form to be entered to win! For contest rules, click below. Valid to U.S. residents only.
Thank You! Your submission has been received.
- Eligibility: This giveaway is open only to those who complete the online entry form and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The giveaway is valid in the US only but is void where prohibited by law.
- Employees May Not Participate: Employees of Avnet, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), as well as Employees’ immediate family members and those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the giveaway.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this giveaway, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and agreed to all of the Official Rules. Further, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept Avnet’s decisions related to this giveaway as final and binding.
- Rights Granted by You to Avnet: By entering this giveaway, you agree that Avnet, and Avnet’s subsidiaries, and their respective agents and licensees, may:
- Use your entry, name, voice, likeness, image, statements, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent by you.
- Add your email address to its contact database for the purpose of marketing activity by Avnet and Avnet subsidiaries, excluding EU residents who do not consent to receive marketing emails.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, November 15th, 2019 12:00 a.m. MST and ending on Friday, January 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. MST. Avnet may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway if a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Avnet’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the giveaway. In such case, Avnet may select winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after any such action taken by Avnet.
- No purchase is required to enter. No opt-in to receive marketing emails is required to enter. The entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements to be eligible to win a prize. You must provide the information requested, including name and email address. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Avnet.
- Prizes: The giveaway will have one winner. The winner will receive a prize package that includes an UltraZed-EG Starter kit, a package valued at approximately $895 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Avnet. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. Each winner shall be solely responsible to pay any federal, state, and local taxes related to winner’s receipt of giveaway prizes. Prizes may not be substituted for other prizes or for cash. Winners may not designate another person to receive a prize.
- Odds: one (1) entrant will be selected as the winner. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Making a purchase from Avnet does not increase your odds of winning. No purchase is required to enter.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Avnet will supervise the selection of winners by a random drawing within 10 days after the giveaway end date. Within five days after selecting the winners, Avnet will notify each winner by email. Avnet shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings, or because winner provided incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Prizes may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected if winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 90 days from the time award notification was sent.
- Disqualification: Avnet may disqualify any contestant who (i) violates these Official Rules, or (ii) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or website. Further, Avnet may disqualify entries for any of the following reasons: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may violate criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Avnet reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Intellectual Property Indemnification: By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate the proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party. Avnet may disqualify your entry if it determines that your entry infringes the intellectual property rights of another. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Avnet from and against any third-party claims alleging that your entry violates its intellectual property rights.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this giveaway, you agree to release, to the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, Avnet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, and agents, and their respective successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, from any liability for illness, injury, death, loss, or damage that you incur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, related to: (i) your participation in the giveaway; or (ii) your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.
- Giveaway Records: Avnet shall maintain records related to the giveaway for at least two (2) years, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF ARIZONA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this giveaway, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona, regarding any action relating to this giveaway, and you waive any right to change of venue. Further, in any such dispute, you waive all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this giveaway).
- Avnet Corporate Headquarters: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Avnet, Inc., 2211 S. 48th St. Phoenix, AZ 85034. Requests must be received no later than Tuesday, July 31, 2020.