RSL10 Bluetooth® 5 Certified System-in-Package
ON Semiconductor’s RSL10 SIP is a complete solution that provides the easiest way to integrate the industry’s lowest power Bluetooth Low Energy technology into wireless applications. The RSL10 SIP features an on−board antenna, RSL10 radio SoC, and all necessary passive components in one package to help minimize overall system size. Already fully qualified to FCC, CE, and other regulatory standards; RSL10 SIP removes the need for additional antenna design considerations or RF certifications.
- Fully-Certified to Worldwide Regulatory Standards
- Industry's lowest power consumption in Deep Sleep Mode (62.5 nW) and Rx in Receive Mode (7mW peak)
- Industry's best EEMBC® ULPMark™ scores (1090 ULPMark CP @ 3 V; 1260 @ 2.1 V)
- Complete Solution
- Fully-integrated antenna, RSL10 Radio SoC, and All Passive Components
- Supported with a full suite of development tools and application reference designs
- Advanced Multi-Protocol Wireless Functionality
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy and 2.4 GHz proprietary/custom protocols
- Rx Sensitivity: -93 dBm
- Transmitting Power: -17 to 0 dBm
- Supports Firmware Over The Air (FOTA)
The software side of Avnet
Every IoT deployment is a unique mix of hardware and software. Luckily, now so are we. By acquiring Softweb Solutions, we added new IoT software and expertise to our capabilities to help your organization deliver digital transformation while speeding your time to market, reducing cost and overcoming the technical complexity inherent in IoT implementations.Learn More
Make the most of your next project. Check out all of our engineering communities.