Cloud based Alexa voice service solution with "Alexa built-in" capabilities to control a device and additional external devices
Hands free voice control enabled solution with Alexa built-in
- Lowers Alexa built-in cost up to 50% by offloading compute & memory intensive workloads to cloud
- Bundles with all Alexa built-in software and includes softDSP AFE for far-field voice
- Qualified turnkey solution shortens time-to-market
- Full reference design, source code schematic, BOM & layout
- Go from concept to launch in less than 6 months
Applications / Use Cases
- Smart light switches, shade and fan controls
- Smart plugs and outlets
- Alarm panels
- Home gateways, routers and access points
- Garage door openers
- Fridge, oven, washer, dryer, etc…
Alexa, Alexa Built-in, and Far-Field Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
Alexa is a virtual assistant AI technology developed by Amazon, first used in the Amazon Echo smart speakers. It is capable of voice interaction with smart speakers, but it is also used to control smart devices in home automation systems.
"Alexa Built-in" assures Amazon Echo smart speakers and other products with microphone arrays built-in, to receive Alexa commands to be able to control the device, or even to control other devices.
Far-field speech and voice recognition is the ability to interact with smart devices using natural human language from a distance ranging from 1 to 10 m. Far-field speech recognition systems are used to recognize the user voice in a noisy environment based on speaker localization using a microphone array.