Avnet Silica’s automotive exhibition at electronica 2018 will reinforce the next revolution in this growing industry, and show how customers can stay ahead of the curve in fast-developing areas such as autonomous vehicles, the connected car, security and eMobility. The automotive industry today is characterized by a rapidly increasing speed of innovation, which is driven by consumers’ desire for new features such as upgradeable cars, shared mobility and on-demand services.
Market disruption is further fuelled by the emergence of new business models and market players – such as Uber and Google – changing the competitive landscape and diversifying the automotive revenue stream.In this environment of change, Avnet Silica will use electronica 2018 to demonstrate its capabilities as a valuable partner for automotive solutions.
In the automotive area in Hall B4 - Stand 514, Avnet Silica’s automotive offering encompasses a broad range of solutions from both established market leaders and technology pioneers – including 3D Camera-, Computer Vision and ADAS Platform solutions plus Rotor Position Sensor and Smart Passive Sensor applications.
Furthermore, High integrated state Machine Controller- and Secure Automotive Ethernet Switch systems as well Functionally-Safe Infotainment and MEMS Mirror Based solutions are going to be exhibited.The company’s uniquely comprehensive linecard makes for an unrivalled capability to support customers in the increasingly complex automotive landscape.
Demos and solutions
- Highly integrated state machine controller for the soundless control of BLDC motor (Elmos)
- Functionally-Safe Infotainment System (Maxim Integrated)
- Technology Leader in Automotive 3D Camera IR Sources (Finisar)
- Marvell 88Q5050 – Secure Automotive Ethernet Switch (Marvell)
- S32V Computer Vision and ADAS Platform (NXP)
- Smart Passive Sensor – Wireless Occupant Classification System (ON Semiconductor)
- iEoS: High-performance Rotor Position Sensor System (Infineon)
- Laser 3D Scan and Tracking – MEMS Mirror Based Solution (Microchip)