The edge to enterprise IoT platform
Targeting a wide range of industrial markets, Visible Things is a highly flexible and comprehensive evaluation and development platform for edge-to-enterprise IoT projects. The platform delivers tested, proven, secure and integrated hardware and embedded software to connect smart sensors and embedded devices via gateway solutions or low-power wide-area (LPWA) networking technologies, right through to the cloud and enterprise software applications.
Visible Things starter kits
To help users get up and running quickly with their IoT project, there are three Visible Things™ reference-design starter kit boards available, each managed by ARM® Cortex® based microcontrollers.
- A Gateway board, which manages the all the necessary connectivity to the cloud service via Wi-Fi, and a smart sensor board including Bluetooth Smart connectivity and a range of sensors including motion, temperature/humidity and light/proximity. The kit also contains an integrated antenna and a mini-USB cable. A GSM peripheral module with embedded SIM and SIM-connector options is available as an expansion option to the gateway board to enable cellular connectivity up to cloud enterprise software services.
- The second and third kits are designed for use with the SIGFOX and LoRaWAN™ networks, and include respective SIGFOX and LoRaWAN module sensors, with each board also integrating additional motion and light sensors. IoT application messages can be exchanged with the cloud service without the need to communicate via a gateway.
Also available in the Visible Things platform is a mobile app that runs on iOS and Android and provides users with easy access to local hardware configuration and also to support connection to cloud services.Product Brief
- Infineon DPS310
- Laird LSR4500152R
- Macronix MX25R
- Micron MT48LC16M16A2B4
- Microchip LAN8742 Ethernet PHY
- Microchip LAN9353
- Microchip RN2483 LoRa WAN module
- NXP FXOS8700 Motion Sensor
- NXP MKL26Z128 Low power MCU
- NXP MK20DX128 Emulator (option)
- NXP NFC PN5180
- NXP PCA9534 I/O Interface
- NXP TJA1042T
- Renesas Synergy Platform
- STMicroelectronics STM32F7 MCU Series
- STMicroelectronics LIS2DW1 (Acc)
- STMicroelectronics MP23AB02BTR (MEMS Micro)
- TDnext TDM114
- Trusted Objects TO136