Most businesses generate a great amount of valuable data, but that data must be funneled back into the organization to take advantage of operation and business innovations. IoT solutions can be extremely complex and it's easy to feel overwhelmed when seeing its real-life use cases and the hype around it.
Top considerations for implementation include:
- Security & privacy
- Interoperability & standards
- Convergence of IT and OT
- Hosting model
Speed time to market and manage the entire process
Avnet Silica's IoTConnect™ platform addresses all common industry needs and the challenges businesses have been facing, providing a standardized way to harness IoT so your business can quickly build smart apps and solutions on the platform, follow best practices, have a data-driven decision-making process, and extend capabilities. Through IoTConnect, you can boost efficient, better manage assets and adopt innovation faster.
Capabilities of IoTConnect
Easy configuration for remote access
- Eliminate security risks and compatibility hurdles. IoTConnect helps you register and pair devices easily to the platform without coding. Once configured, it facilitates device identity management, asset management, software management, and connection and configuration management.
- IoTConnect supports communication across multiple devices.
Real-time device monitoring
- See what's happening on your remote devices, at any point, from anywhere.
- A new multl-layer security is deployed across the IoT platform to eliminate network-related security risks. This is achieved with device identity management and application security including multi-factor authentication.
Connect unlimited "things"
- You can connect an unlimited number of sensors, gadgets, and equipment to our IoT platform.
Connectors for data visualization
- Build real-time interactive dashboards to understand data as per your requirements.
Smart rules for instant notifications
- Easily create smart rules for connected devices to be notified on mobile devices.
Avnet Silica is your one partner for IoT. We can help organizations of any size create connected devices that run safer, smarter and more efficiently.Learn More