Windows 10 IoT - Deep Dive Technical Seminar
08 May 2019 - 08 May 2019
Mutliple dates / locations
In this seminar, we will provide a deep dive into the installation, configuration and image creation processes of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC, as well as give information on Azure Sphere.
Furthermore, you will get an update on licensing changes.
This technical seminar is intended for developers. Seat number is limited.
Dates and venues
|30 January 2019||Stuttgart (Waldhotel Stuttgart GmbH, Guts-Muths-Weg 18, 70597 Stuttgart-Degerloch)||German||Email Christine|
|13 February 2019||Hannover (fORA Hotel, Großer Kolonnenweg 19, 30163 Hannover)||German||Email Christine|
|08 May 2019||Barcelona (exact venue tbd)||English||Email Claudia|
- 09:00 Registration
- 09:30 Install / Settings / Lockdown Features
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC standard Installation
- 11:00 Coffeebreak
- 11:15 Lockdown Features Configuration
- Keyboard Filter
- Unbranded Boot
- Shell Launcher
- Custom Logon
- UI Control
- USB Policy and other GPOs
- Unified Write Filter
- Avnet IoT Toolkits
- 12:30 Azure Sphere
- 13:15 Lunch
- 15:00 Windows 10 IoT Enterprise Licensing
- ADK: Assessment and Deployment Kit: Windows PE
- Prepare Golden Image for Cloning: Task / RunOnce Script
- Create Image from Golden Master
- Prepare automatic WinPE recovery / USB deployment
- Create USB deployment solution
- 16:30 Q&A
- 17:00 End of the Seminar
*Agenda may vary slightly in different locations.
Free of charge (including lunch)
STM32WB - Connecting your creativity over BLE
Join our free-of-charge STM32WB hands-on workshop and simply add a 2.4-GHz interface to your STM32 application in Cambridge or Manchester, UK.
Dialog Semiconductor workshop featuring GreenPAK™ Configurable Mixed Signal ICs
In this configuration workshop, Dialog Semiconductor will introduce GreenPAK: industry-leading mixed signal configurable ICs that provide a unique combination of wide functionality, high flexibility and low cost.