Webinar: End-to-end portfolio of XENSIV™ sensors from Infineon
30 Sep 2019 - 31 May 2020
Infineon Technologies has developed and produces in-house a comprehensive portfolio of sensors under its XENSIV™ brand. This wide offering means that you now have a single-source option for all your sensing needs - from Hall sensors, including linear Hall sensors, 3D Hall sensors, Hall switches and latches, through AMR (Anisotropic Magneto Resistive) and GMR (Giant Magneto Resistive) sensors to TMR (Tunnel Magneto Resistive) sensors. Offering the perfect fit for all automotive, industrial and consumer applications, the XENSIV™ portfolio combines the highest accuracy with proven quality. In this webinar you will get a deeper look into the following product and product families:
- Infineon's new TLE5109A16(D) product family comprises ultra-precise, fast analog AMR-based angle sensors.
- TLE493D-W2B6 is Infineon's AEC-Q100-qualified derivative of its famous 3D magnetic sensor family - designed specifically for automotive applications.
- Infineon's TLI4966 is ideal for power closing systems in smart homes.
- XENSIV™ DPS368 - ultra small waterproof pressure sensor, environmentally protected against water (IPx8), dust & humidity
- IM69D130 is a high performance digital MEMS microphone making use of Infineon's Dual Backplate MEMS technology to deliver 105dB dynamic range and high output linearity up to 130dBSPL.
- Get to know the products
- Learn details about the products' specifications
- Gain insights through practical use cases
- Learn about the possible applications
- Tobias Bukowski, Global Distribution Marketing Manager, Infineon Technologies AG
- Harun Duyan, Regional Distribution Marketing Manager EMEA, Infineon Technologies AG
- Alviano Burello, Technology Specialist EMEA Wireless and Sensing, AVNET Silica
How to start with Azure Sphere
Learn how a simple MCU solution can submit data highly secured to the cloud without you having to worry about the security.
WEBINAR SERIES: NXP Deep Dive Sessions on Factory Automation Use Cases
NXP's product portfolio and our ecosystem of industrial partners help enable designs for next-generation applications that need to meet the challenge of the fourth industrial revolution.
Avnet Silica's Space Special
Join our online Space Update where Xilinx will present their new 20nm Space FPGA – the XQRKU060. Get details and register now!