STM32MP1 microprocessor hands-on workshop for developers
03 Jul 2019 - 24 Oct 2019
Join our experts for a free 1-day STM32MP15x hands-on workshop
After a brief overview of the high-performance STM32MP1 microprocessor, together we will develop simple example embedded software solutions taking advantage of the customizable boot chain and kernel pin multiplexing. Developers will have hands-on training working with the Cortex-M4 and Cortex®-A7 (Linux) cores and get an overview of the PCB design principles.
Who should attend this hands-on workshop?
This workshop is designed for engineers already familiar with embedded Linux development.
You will learn:
- How to get started developing with the STM32MP157 Discovery kit (STM32MP157C-DK2)
- How to configure and assign peripherals within the STM32MP15x microprocessor
- About the different software packages available for the STM32MP15x MPU
- Best practices for PCB designs based on the STM32MP15x MPU
|08:30 - 09:00||Registration and system check for pre-installed tools|
|09:00 - 09:20||Getting started with the STM32MP157 Discovery Kit (Hands-on)|
|09:20 - 10:20||Overview of STM32MP1 microprocessors and related development ecosystem|
|10:20 - 10:35||Break|
|10:35 - 11:35||STM32MP1 embedded software|
|11:35 - 12:15||Simple application development (Hands-on)|
|12:15 - 13:15||Lunch|
|13:15 - 13:35||Boot chain and security overview|
|13:35 - 14:20||Boot chain customization (Hands-on)|
|14:20 - 14:50||Kernel pin multiplexing (Hands-on)|
|14:50 - 15:05||Break|
|15:05 - 15:35||Real-time co-processing with the Cortex-M4 core|
|15:35 - 16:05||Cortex-A7 / Cortex-M4 firmware interaction (Hands-on)|
|16:05 - 16:45||STM32MP1 PCB design tips|
|16:45 - 17:30||Conclusion and wrap-up|
To attend this workshop, you must have either:
- Windows PC with virtualisation enabled in the system BIOS; we will provide a virtual machine with all the necessary tools and software installed prior to the event (preferred option).
- PC with Ubuntu v16 or v18 installed - you must ensure that all the prerequisite software is installed prior to attending the workshop (optional).
Xilinx ZYNQ UltraScale+ MPSoC Workshops in Russia
Компания Avnet Silica, при поддержке КТЦ «Инлайн Груп», Макро Групп, приглашает вас на практический семинар, посвященный разработке на платформе Zynq MPSoC.
AI Discovery Days
Discover new technologies, applications and solutions for Aritifial Intelligence and Machine Learning in one single day