STM32WB - Connecting your creativity over BLE
26 Mar 2019 - 04 Jun 2019
UK, Multiple locations
Join our free-of-charge STM32WB hands-on workshop and simply add a 2.4-GHz interface to your STM32 application
Connected applications are increasingly integrated into solution platforms, requiring performance, peripherals and features directly at node level. Based on a dual-core STM32 microcontroller, the ultra-low-power STM32WB wireless MCU can concurrently run BLE/OpenThread protocols and IEEE 802.15.4 proprietary stacks including ZigBee®.
Who should attend this workshop?
STM32 developers looking to add a 2.4 GHz interface to their current application – this workshop will specifically focus on BLE 5.0 technology
Engineers looking for a ready-to-use solution aligned with STM32 standards in terms of firmware, hardware and development tools
Benefits you will take away
Discover our new STM32WB family of wireless microcontrollers, part of the STM32 ecosystem
Experience the advantages of a BLE interface implemented on a single system-on-chip
Gain strong practical experience using the STM32 development ecosystem to start developing your own application.
All attendees will take home a free complete STM32 Nucleo pack with an STM32 USB key (P-NUCLEO-WB55) which will be used throughout the seminar.
Date and venue
- March 26, 2019 - Manchester (Mottram Hall Hotel Wilmslow Road Mottram Manchester SK10 4QT)
- March 27, 2019 - Cambridge (The Belfry Hotel Back Lane, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6BW, United Kingdom)
- June 04, 2019 - Central London (exact venue tbd)
- 08:30 - 09:00 - Registration and system check for pre-installed tools
- 09:00 - 09:15 - Unboxing the STM32WB - Let's start playing (hands-on exercises)
- 09:15 - 09:45 - How developers benefit from our STM32WB portfolio and roadmap
- 09:45 - 10:30 - STM32WB architecture and rapid prototyping with STM32CubeMx graphical software configuration tool (hands-on exercises)
- 10:30 - 10:45 - Break
- 10:45 - 12:00 - How to easily add BLE using STM32CubeMx graphical software configuration tool (hands-on exercises)
- 12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch
- 13:00 - 14:45 - How to adapt a BLE profile to your application (hands-on exercises)
- 14:45 - 15:00 - Break
- 15:00 - 16:15 - Additional STM32WB tools, including those related to RF technology
- 16:15 - 16:45 - Additional development ecosystem material: BLE Mesh, Thread, Concurrent mode, and more
- 16:45 - 17:00 - Q&A
All attendees will need their own Windows based laptop and a USB micro cable.
Developing with Embedded Linux - 4 Day Training
Attend our comprehensive Embedded Linux Training in April, you will understand the structure of an embedded Linux system and how to work with the component parts, and receive a free MicroZed development board.
Windows 10 IoT - Deep Dive Technical Seminar
Get a deep dive into the installation, configuration and image creation processes of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC.
Компания Avnet, при поддержке КТЦ «Инлайн Груп», Макро Групп, приглашает вас на тематический семинар о продукции Xilinx в области машинного обучения/искусственного интеллекта.