SmartBond™ Wireless Microcontroller Technology Tour
12 Mar 2019 - 15 May 2019
Mutliple Dates / Locations
Bluetooth® low energy and more
Dialog SmartBond™ is taking their newest wireless microcontroller technologies on the road.
Connect with Dialog Semiconductor’s top engineers and like-minded creators at one of the free-of-charge local event.
These Bluetooth® low energy events will include presentations from Dialog subject matter experts, hands-on training sessions and new technology demonstrations.
All attendees will get 2 free Bluetooth® low energy development kits worth more than $160:
- DA14695 USB Development Kit - Worlds most advanced wireless MCU &
- DA14585 IoT Multi Sensor Development Kit - World’s lowest power 15-DOF wireless sensor kit
Wireless Microcontrollers Agenda topics
- Meet with the world’s most advanced wireless microcontroller (SmartBond DA1469x / New Product!)
- Get an exclusive update on Dialog Smartbond Bluetooth low energy product offerings
- Learn about the new Bluetooth 5.1 features Bluetooth Mesh, HomeKit and other Cloud technologies for IoT applications
- One-on-one tech support and Demos
- 08:30-09:00 Registration and coffee corner
- 09:00-13:00 Presentations and hands-on technical workshops
- 13:00-14:00 After session demo’s, Q&A’s, technical help desk , one-on-one discussions and lunch
* Agenda topics are subject to change.
Registration is now open! Each event has limited space available so register today! Maximum participant number per company is two.
|Eindhoven||Netherlands||March 13, 2019||register here|
|Munich||Germany||March 19, 2019||register here|
|Stuttgart||Germany||March 20, 2019||register here|
|Paris||France||March 27, 2019||register here|
|Leeds||UK||April 02, 2019||register here|
|Cambridge||UK||April 03, 2019||register here|
|Milan||Italy||April 04, 2019||register here|
|Stockholm||Sweden||May 08, 2019||register here|
|Copenhagen||Denmark||May 09, 2019||register here|
|Dortmund||Germany||May 14, 2019||register here|
|Wiesbaden||Germany||May 15, 2019||register here|
Video: Dialog SmartBond™ Technology Tour - what to expect:
NXP LPC55xx hands-on training
Avnet Silica and NXP are inviting you to discover the new LPC5500 MCUs with workshops in Italy and Belgium. You will have the opportunity to assist to presentations and run hands-on trainings.