Renesas Technical Seminar
13 Feb 2020 - 13 Feb 2020
Join Avnet Silica and Renesas for a one-day technical seminar featuring presentations and product demonstrations. Learn about market trends, applications, system challenges, and talk to our technology experts to see how Renesas (including IDT and Intersil) solutions can help make your program a success.
- 08:30 - Arrival of guests
- 08:45 - Welcome
- 09:00 - Timing (RF + FPGA)
- 10:30 - Coffee Break
- 10:45 - ISIL Power Management
- 12:00 - ISIL Interface
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 - Sensor (Gas + TOF + temp + humidity)
- 14:30 - BMS
- 15:00 - Coffee Break
- 15:30 - MCU / MPU + AI
- 17:30 - End of event
- Simon Holman – Senior Field Application Engineer (Timing and Sensor)
- Joerg Weeger – Field Application Engineer Manager (Power, Interface, BMS)
- Selçuk Budak - Field Application Engineer (MCU, MPU, Sensor)
Date and venue
13.02.2020 - Bilkent Otel/Ankara (İhsan Doğramacı Bul. No:6 06800 Bilkent/Ankara)
T:+90 (312) 266 46 86
F:+90 (312) 266 46 79
Technical Sales Engineer
Phone: +90 554 231 34 60
BD71847AMWV - How to Power the NXP i.MX 8M Mini Processor Family Efficiently
We will introduce you to the BD71847, provide a general product overview and addressable applications, and take a look at the buck performance as well as timing results necessary to power-up and down the NXP processor safely.
Webinars about the RX65N and RX651
Do you want to get started with the RX65N Cloud Kit or the RX651? Then watch the free, on-demand webinars provided by Renesas.
How to start with Azure Sphere
Learn how a simple MCU solution can submit data highly secured to the cloud without you having to worry about the security.