WEBINAR SERIES: NXP Deep Dive Sessions on Factory Automation Use Cases
23 Jun 2020 - 07 Jul 2020
A FOUR-PART WEBINAR SERIES | 45 MINUTES EACH
NXP's product portfolio and our ecosystem of industrial partners help enable designs for next-generation applications that need to meet the challenge of the fourth industrial revolution.
Equipped with industrial expertise, an innovative spirit and embedded hardware to software solutions that reach from edge to cloud, NXP will help you meet the high expectations of Industry 4.0 and industrial IoT markets.
Part 1: Tuesday, June 23 | 10 AM CET
NXP Security solutions
- Introduction to Industrial IoT security
- NXP’s EdgeLock SE050 solution makes it easy to add future-prove security to your industrial device
- Meet the requirements of the ISA/IEC 62443 standard
Part 2: Tuesday June 30 | 2 PM CET
NXP Motor control Solutions
- Motor types and motor control techniques for Industry 4.0
- Most common motor control applications for factory and process automation
- NXP’s offer for industrial motor control
Part 3: Thursday July 2 | 2 PM CET
NXP HMI solutions
- HMI evolution review
- Challenges to build rich and efficient HMI applications
- Embedded portfolio and SW libraries
- NXP ecosystem help speeding up HMI Designs
Part 4: Tuesday, July 7 | 2 PM CET
NXP Machine Learning Solutions
- AI moves from industrial PCs and servers into embedded devices
- Industrial applications benefit from embedded AI
- NXP devices support the shift of intelligence to the EDGE
How to start with Azure Sphere
Learn how a simple MCU solution can submit data highly secured to the cloud without you having to worry about the security.
Webinar i.MX 8 Series Application Processors (Italian)
Join our webinar with NXP about the i.MX 8 Series Application Processors - Edge intelligence, machine learning and vision for a smart world.
Join NXP’s online eXperience created in lieu of our live participation at Embedded World 2020 – bringing you all our news, content, and training originally planned for the show.