WEBINAR: Learn about NXP’s Battery Management Solutions
14 Oct 2020 - 14 Oct 2020
Join this 1-hour webinar to learn about NXP’s Battery Management Solutions.
NXP's scalable battery management system (BMS) can be used in industrial or automotive applications. The BMS offers high measurement accuracy after soldering and aging and ISO 26262 support up to ASIL D functional safety capability.
The solution is a robust and safe, BOM-optimized option that combines BMS, junction box monitoring solutions with high-performance processors and integrated analog front end solutions.
During the session, we will focus on battery management for transportation. We will introduce a few central concepts and use cases, system requirements, and design challenges, along with some solutions and development tools.
You will learn:
- BMS Market within vertical Automotive; applications and use cases
- NXP Battery management solutions for automotive and industrial applications
- NXP offering in BMS systems with CAN, RTC, HS switch, pressure sensor, safety PMIC
- NXP/Avnet Silica support for your BMS developments
- Emmanuel Carcenac, Advanced Analog Distribution Business Development, NXP Semiconductors
- Gregor Knappik, Market Segment Manager Automotive EMEA, Avnet Silica
70% Less Power – Why Dialog’s FusionHD Flash is Vital for Your Next Project
This webinar focuses on Datalogging (storing a small set of frequently changing values) and the challenges this presents to power consumption / battery life.
AC power control: configurable / flexible / robust hardware based controller solutions
During the technical webinar we’ll be demonstrating how our programmable analog & digital “GreenPAK” family can provide robust , flexible, and programmable hardware based control for common AC control methods like Phase Cut and Cycle Skip.
How to start with Azure Sphere
Learn how a simple MCU solution can submit data highly secured to the cloud without you having to worry about the security.