Webinar: Introducing Azure Sphere
12 Sep 2018 - 04 Oct 2018
Avnet Silica and Microsoft present a new solution for creating highly-secured, connected MCU devices
Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 | 11:00-12:00pm CET
Thursday, October 4th, 2018 | 11:00-12:00pm CET
You won’t want to miss our 1st Special Edition webinar on September 12th focused on Azure Sphere – a solution for creating highly-secured, connected microcontroller unit (MCU) powered devices, providing you with the confidence and the power to reimagine your business and create the future. During this webinar, you’ll get a firsthand look at how Azure Sphere was developed with The Seven Properties of Highly Secure Devices.
On October 4th, during the 2nd part of this Azure Sphere webinar, you will hear from our team of experts on how to securely connect MCU-powered devices from the silicon to the cloud. We will take you step-by-step through the unboxing and show you the chip, review materials that are available on the product platform and show you how to get started with Azure Sphere. You won’t want to miss it!
- How to protect your products and customers with Azure Sphere—our turnkey, end-to-end security solution that protects, detects and responds to threats—so you don’t have to.
- Ways to get to market faster, lower overhead and increase team efficiency with tools that deliver productivity and optimize development and maintenance of product experiences.
- How to create the future, transform products, update engagement strategies, and drive new revenue with chips that are powerful enough to create next-generation experiences.
Who Should Attend?
- Technology Solution Providers with a focus on: Agriculture, Retail, Industrial Automation, Smart Building, and Farming Verticals
- CXOs, VPs, and other key business decision makers in all industries