Avnet Silica at embedded world 2020
25 Feb 2020 - 27 Feb 2020
Solutions for humans enabled by Artificial Intelligence
Come and meet us in Hall 3A - Stand 221 to discover new solutions, applications and technologies for Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning on our booth.
During embedded world 2020 in Nuremberg, we will highlight future trends for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML), clarify different AI/ML technologies, applications and use cases and demonstrate solutions.
To address the major applications within the key market segments, we differentiate between the following sections:
Our Experts will focus on applications, technologies & solutions and state-of-the-art solutions will be showcased.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth, answering your questions and discussing your projects in detail.
Demonstrations waiting for you:
- TSN based industrial control and FPGA accelerated image cognition
- Microsoft Azure Sphere highly secured MCU Cloud solution
- Secure Authentication of IoT devices
- Artificial Intelligence Accelerated Multi-camera module
- Artificial Intelligence at the edge of Predictive Maintenance (Brainium and others)
- Technology Area featuring Security, Power, Connectivity (wired & wireless)
Supplier partners at embedded world 2020
25 February - 27 February 2020 - Messe Nuremberg
Hall 3A - Stand 221
Get voucher for free ticket
You can save 25 Euro. Fill out the form below and we will send you an email with a voucher code and a direct link to the embedded world ticket center where you can redeem it!
How you get your free ticket:
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Wait for the confirmation email containing your voucher code.
3. Copy the voucher code.
4. Click on the link in the email which will direct you to the embedded world ticket shop.
5. Paste your voucher code into the field.
6. Personalize and request your free ticket.
BD71847AMWV - How to Power the NXP i.MX 8M Mini Processor Family Efficiently
We will introduce you to the BD71847, provide a general product overview and addressable applications, and take a look at the buck performance as well as timing results necessary to power-up and down the NXP processor safely.
Webinars about the RX65N and RX651
Do you want to get started with the RX65N Cloud Kit or the RX651? Then watch the free, on-demand webinars provided by Renesas.
How to start with Azure Sphere
Learn how a simple MCU solution can submit data highly secured to the cloud without you having to worry about the security.