Automotive 48V Power Supply Systems - Conference
11 Nov 2019 - 14 Nov 2019
Avnet Silica attends the world's largest and longest running international conference with a pure focus on 48V case studies and experiences - meet us there!
After several years of investigating, planning, and optimizing the technology, 48V powered mild-hybrid cars are finally becoming a reality. Various OEMs are putting models– and not only in the premium segment – on the market. The next stage is to determine what more is possible and how to make this technology a standard for the mass consumer market.
Why attend the conference?
- Understand the latest developments of 48 Volt power supply systems
- Get an overview of the current status of the ISO workgroup for 48V standardization
- Discuss innovative concepts to guarantee reliable energy supply of the 48V system
- Gain insight into the next steps of 48V hybridization and electrification as a cost effective approach to reduce fuel consumption
- Learn about protective devices for 48V power nets
- Understand the world wide approval of automotive 48 Volt power supply systems
- Discover the latest innovations for semiconductors
- Explore the first experiences of the serial production results of 48V technology
- Learn about how to integrate 48V power net into a multi-voltage system
To download the preliminary agenda, click here.
Get your tickets at a reduced price: Click the Button below and use our Code: AS10
Avnet Silica at Space Tech Expo 2019
The free-to-attend Space Tech Expo & Conference is Europe's meeting place for space business, technology & innovation. Come see us there!
Avnet Silica at Embedded Software Engineering Kongress
Come to ESE Kongress 2019, join seminars and keynote speeches and have a look around the exhibitions presented. We hops to see you there!
High Tech Summit - Be inspired. Get connected
Get ready to gain new knowledge at the leading Nordic high-tech fair and visit Avnet Silica at the High Tech Summit in Copenhagen.