Avnet Silica at embedded world 2018
27 Feb 2018 - 01 Mar 2018
Come and meet us!
At the end of February, it is time for embedded world and we have prepared a huge 250 sqm booth – take this opportunity to talk to our technical specialists and explore Avnet Silica’s demo stations with over 60 demonstrations of boards and tools.
Date & Venue
27 February - 01 March 2018 - Messe Nuermberg
Hall 1 - Stand 370
The six demo stations will showcase advanced technologies in:
- Data Aquisition
- Connectivity, Safety and Security
- Embedded Software & Services
- and innovations from Microsoft.
We also invite you to stop by at our solutions area where our team will introduce you to innovative solutions in the areas of Edge to Enterprise IoT, Connectivity, Security, Embedded Vision, Datacom.
- Microsoft HoloLens: Demonstrating fill level control system incl. sensors, actuators & temperature.
- We will be joint by other members of the Avnet family: Avnet Abacus & Premier Farnell will be with us as our co-exhibitors.
- Premiere: For the first time we will showcase storage and memory technologies.
- Information on-the-fly: An Avnet Silica flyer which summarizes all technologies from each demo station.
- Speaking slot: “High Resolution Multi-Camera Tool to Develop an Autonomous Vision System Solution” by Michaël Uyttersprot (Technical Marketing Manager EMEA, Embedded Vision, Avnet Silica)
When: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 – 14-14:30 – Session 25
Get free tickets with E-Voucher: B 376877 - click here!
Secure IoT Implementation Seminar
Secure data-transfer is a key requirement for a functioning Internet of Things. In this seminar Avnet Silica and Microchip will introduce you to solutions for secure data transfer for industrial applications.
Moving from 8 to 32 bits hands on workshop
If you have been wondering how difficult it would be to move your application to 32 bits, this hands-on workshop is for you. Join STMicroelectronics and Avnet Silica in at a location near you!
MiniZed SpeedWay Design Workshops™
The MiniZed SpeedWay Design Workshops presented by Avnet Silica help engineers jump-start the development of single-core Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC devices using the Avnet MiniZed Zynq SoC development kit.