Congratulations! You are about to play with the Avnet eUICC test pack
What's inside the test pack
On the box cover
a QR code taking you to this registration page
On the back of the box
a sticker with a product code and a unique ID code identifying the exact eUICC chips inside your pack
Inside the box
The test pack also includes
- Register your test pack HERE.
- You will promptly receive an email so that you can confirm your email address.
- We will create test accounts with Vodafone and Arkessa and notify you.
- Once done, just connect and activate your eUICC's and enjoy.
- On demand, we will be happy to demonstrate live downloads and swaps between Arkessa and Vodafone on any of your eUICC so that you can fully appreciate the technology potential.
Avnet eUICC-qualified modems
|2G -||QUECTEL M95 (in progress) . BG96 (in progress)|
|3G -||QUECTEL UG96
SIERRA WIRELESS HL8518
|4G -||QUECTEL EC25 – EG95 (in progress)
EC21 (in progress)
|Cat-M1||QUECTEL BG96 (awaiting network availability)|
eUICC is a GSMA-standardized technology and should be seamlessly interoperable with various modem vendors.
Nevertheless, real-life situations are sometimes more complex than theory and we want to thoroughly pre-qualify the product bundles we are bringing to market, making sure that our SM-SR platform will never loose permanent synchronization with your modems regardless of a radio and/or local power outage happening during an administration campaign.
We have therefore qualified a few modems to support the product launch and will continue qualifying new modems in order to enrich our ecosystem.
Although we strongly recommend to use one of the modems listed above, we are open to qualifying non-listed modems on a case-by-case basis.
Please provide us with the information requested below and we will create your test accounts with Vodafone and Arkessa.