Diodes Incorporated is the only total timing solution vendor with products ranging from simple crystals to clock ICs under one roof. Diodes' crystal and oscillator solutions (frequency control products) are also vertically integrated and built within our own factories to ensure best-in-class quality and cost.Designers today need to focus at a timing architecture level to optimize their timing designs without compromising performance and cost. A total timing solution vendor like Diodes Incorporated allows for unbiased, optimized timing trees and guaranteed overall performance.
Total Timing Solution Offerings:
- Full range of crystals dedicated to your design needs in various frequencies, package sizes and stability.
- Industries lowest ESR in 3.2x2.5mm size package
- Ultra-low jitter oscillators for high performance systems and cost competitive oscillators for general use.
- High performance clock generators, fanout buffers, and RTC for high performance networking and data storage systems.
- PCIe Gen 4 timing solutions for applications that require PCIe solutions.
- Full suite of timing solutions for networking, server/storage, IoT and automotive.
- Broad portfolio
- Encompassing various package sizes from 1.2x1.0 to 7.0x5.0mm
- Wide frequency support, 32.768kHz to 96MHz
- Standards and chipset based solutions
- ASSP WiFi crystals for 802.11ac and 802.11ax, Ethernet, memory, IoT
- Designed for reliability, robustness and manufacturing
- Solutions guaranteed to start in harsh environments, survive ultrasonic welding etc.
CRYSTALS/XTALS | MHz Quartz Crystals
Quartz MHz crystals are produced in Diodes’ own factories enabling quick product sampling and customization.
|Product Series||Package Size (mm)||Pads||Frequency Range (MHz)||Package Description|
|US||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.3||4||24~66||Au-Sn or Seam Sealed SMD Ceramic|
|FW||2.0 x 1.6 x 0.45||4||16~66||Seam Sealed SMD Ceramic|
|FH||2.5 x 2.0 x 0.6||4||12~66||Seam Sealed SMD Ceramic|
|FL||3.2 x 2.5 x 0.65||4||8~66||Seam Sealed SMD Ceramic|
For complete package size options, including 5 x 3.2mm and 7 x 5mm Visit: www.diodes.com/products/connectivity-and-timing/crystal-and-crystal-oscillator/xtals-crystals/
ASSP Wi-Fi Crystals
Benefits include: Ease of use, Quick turnaround, Design flexibility, Optimized pricing
|10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||7 ppm||7 ppm||7 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm|
|10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||17 ppm||17 ppm||17 ppm||12 ppm||10 ppm|
|12 pF||16 pF||9 pF||8 pF||10 pF||12 pF||12 pF||12 pF||7 pF||7 pF|
|ESR (Ohms)||60 Max||60 Max||60||30||40||30||30||30||60||40|
- Wide voltage support, VDD from 0.9V to 5.0V
- Industry leading performance and package sizes
- Ethernet oscillator ~60fs jitter in 2.5x2.0mm
- PCIe Gen 4 oscillators in sizes down to 2.5x2.0mm
- Low voltage support VDD down to 0.9V
LVCMOS Crystal Oscillators
LVCMOS XO provides the best-in-class jitter performance and wide frequency range. Along with our complete voltage selection from 0.9V to 3.3V, Diodes can fulfill all your LVCMOS XO requirements.
|Product Series||Package Size (mm)||Pads||Supply Voltage (V)||Frequency Range (MHz)||Jitter|
|FS 1.8V/FS 2.5V/FS 3.3V||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.6||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~66||<1 psRMS|
|LX201||2.0 x 1.6 x 0.75||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FM 1.8V/FM 2.5V/FM 3.3V||2.0 x 1.6 x 0.75||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~125||<1 psRMS|
|LX251||2.5 x 2.0 x 0.9||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FJ 1.8V/FJ 2.5V/FJ 3.3V||2.5 x 2.0 x 0.9||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~162||<1 psRMS|
|UX31/UX321||3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0||4||2.5, 3.3||40~162||<0.1, <0.3 psRMS|
|LX321||3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FK 1.8V/FK 2.5V/FK 3.3V||3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~162||<1 psRMS|
|UX51/UX501||5.0 x 3.2 x 1.2||4||2.5, 3.3||40~162||<0.1, <0.3 psRMS|
|LX501||5.0 x 3.2 x 1.2||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FD 1.8V/FD 2.5V/FD 3.3V||5.0 x 3.2 x 1.2||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~156.25||<1 psRMS|
|UX71/UX701||7.0 x 5.0 x 1.4||4||2.5, 3.3||40~162||<0.1, <0.3 psRMS|
|LX701||7.0 x 5.0 x 1.4||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FN 1.8V/FN 2.5V/FN 3.3V||7.0 x 5.0 x 1.4||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~162||<1 psRMS|
- Broad portfolio of Clocks generators, buffers and automotive clocks
- Industry leading performance
- Ethernet clock generator at <100fs jitter
- Clock buffers with <10fs additive jitter
- PCIe clocks supporting Gen 4 and Gen 5*
- Automotive PCIe Gen 4 Clocks
- Designed for you
- Automotive: Wettable/ Sidewalled QFN packages for Automated Visual Inspection
- Clock generator with paired crystal or embedded crystal, guaranteeing performance in system
- Clock buffers with selectable output types and slew rates for flexibility in design
- Standards based solutions available
- PCIe, PAM4 Ethernet