Providing accurate timing products across common packages, frequency ranges for automotive, industrial and commercial applications - from one supplier.
Diodes Incorporated's Timing portfolio includes Crystals, Crystal Oscillators (XO), compensated crystal oscillators, as well as fully integrated multiple output Clock ICs.
DIODES’ Crystal, Crystal Oscillators (XO) and Clock IC deliver accurate, low jitter complete timing solutions. They are optimized for performance, cost, and ease of design (component matching) enabling DIODES to be a Complete Timing Solutions Partner.
Low jitter crystals and XO combined with DIODES Clock Generators and Clock Buffers solutions meet the jitter requirements of the main chips of high speed applications such as 40G/100G as well as PCIe4.
Wide range of Crystal and XO
Wide range of Clock ICs
And voltage range
DIODES cover a wide range of applications in the Industrial, Automotive and Computing market space. These include Embedded systems, industrial computers, Server/ Storage, Routers, Switches, Access Points, Set Top Boxes, Infotainment, etc.
- Broad portfolio
- Encompassing various package sizes from 1.2x1.0 to 7.0x5.0mm
- Wide frequency support, 32.768kHz to 96MHz
- Standards and chipset based solutions
- ASSP WiFi crystals for 802.11ac and 802.11ax, Ethernet, memory, IoT
- Designed for reliability, robustness and manufacturing
- Solutions guaranteed to start in harsh environments, survive ultrasonic welding etc.
CRYSTALS/XTALS | MHz Quartz Crystals
Quartz MHz crystals are produced in Diodes’ own factories enabling quick product sampling and customization.
|Product Series||Package Size (mm)||Pads||Frequency Range (MHz)||Package Description|
|US||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.3||4||24~66||Au-Sn or Seam Sealed SMD Ceramic|
|FW||2.0 x 1.6 x 0.45||4||16~66||Seam Sealed SMD Ceramic|
|FH||2.5 x 2.0 x 0.6||4||12~66||Seam Sealed SMD Ceramic|
|FL||3.2 x 2.5 x 0.65||4||8~66||Seam Sealed SMD Ceramic|
For complete package size options, including 5 x 3.2mm and 7 x 5mm Visit: www.diodes.com/products/connectivity-and-timing/crystal-and-crystal-oscillator/xtals-crystals/
ASSP Wi-Fi Crystals
Benefits include: Ease of use, Quick turnaround, Design flexibility, Optimized pricing
|10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||7 ppm||7 ppm||7 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm|
|10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||10 ppm||17 ppm||17 ppm||17 ppm||12 ppm||10 ppm|
|12 pF||16 pF||9 pF||8 pF||10 pF||12 pF||12 pF||12 pF||7 pF||7 pF|
|ESR (Ohms)||60 Max||60 Max||60||30||40||30||30||30||60||40|
- Wide voltage support, VDD from 0.9V to 5.0V
- Industry leading performance and package sizes
- Ethernet oscillator ~60fs jitter in 2.5x2.0mm
- PCIe Gen 4 oscillators in sizes down to 2.5x2.0mm
- Low voltage support VDD down to 0.9V
LVCMOS Crystal Oscillators
LVCMOS XO provides the best-in-class jitter performance and wide frequency range. Along with our complete voltage selection from 0.9V to 3.3V, Diodes can fulfill all your LVCMOS XO requirements.
|Product Series||Package Size (mm)||Pads||Supply Voltage (V)||Frequency Range (MHz)||Jitter|
|FS 1.8V/FS 2.5V/FS 3.3V||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.6||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~66||<1 psRMS|
|LX201||2.0 x 1.6 x 0.75||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FM 1.8V/FM 2.5V/FM 3.3V||2.0 x 1.6 x 0.75||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~125||<1 psRMS|
|LX251||2.5 x 2.0 x 0.9||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FJ 1.8V/FJ 2.5V/FJ 3.3V||2.5 x 2.0 x 0.9||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~162||<1 psRMS|
|UX31/UX321||3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0||4||2.5, 3.3||40~162||<0.1, <0.3 psRMS|
|LX321||3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FK 1.8V/FK 2.5V/FK 3.3V||3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~162||<1 psRMS|
|UX51/UX501||5.0 x 3.2 x 1.2||4||2.5, 3.3||40~162||<0.1, <0.3 psRMS|
|LX501||5.0 x 3.2 x 1.2||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FD 1.8V/FD 2.5V/FD 3.3V||5.0 x 3.2 x 1.2||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~156.25||<1 psRMS|
|UX71/UX701||7.0 x 5.0 x 1.4||4||2.5, 3.3||40~162||<0.1, <0.3 psRMS|
|LX701||7.0 x 5.0 x 1.4||4||0.9, 1.2, 1.5||1~50||<1 ps|
|FN 1.8V/FN 2.5V/FN 3.3V||7.0 x 5.0 x 1.4||4||1.8, 2.5, 3.3||1~162||<1 psRMS|
- Broad portfolio of Clocks generators, buffers and automotive clocks
- Industry leading performance
- Ethernet clock generator at <100fs jitter
- Clock buffers with <10fs additive jitter
- PCIe clocks supporting Gen 4 and Gen 5*
- Automotive PCIe Gen 4 Clocks
- Designed for you
- Automotive: Wettable/ Sidewalled QFN packages for Automated Visual Inspection
- Clock generator with paired crystal or embedded crystal, guaranteeing performance in system
- Clock buffers with selectable output types and slew rates for flexibility in design
- Standards based solutions available
- PCIe, PAM4 Ethernet