Nexperia - ESD Protection
For the most common microcontroller interfaces for automotive and industrial applications
Nexperia ESD Technology delivers optimum performance satisfying the key parameters for ESD protection. Superior ESD protection offers increased robustness against ESD and surge pulses, low clamping/ dynamic resistance to protect system devices and, finally, low capacitance to maintain excellent signal integrity in high-speed interfaces such as USB Type-C or In-Vehicle networks e.g. LIN, CAN (FD) or 100BASE-T1 Ethernet.
Hence, Nexperia offers ideal solutions for every application in the automotive and industrial market.
What you get when you choose Nexperia for ESD protection:
- Greater system-level immunity (IEC61000-4-2 level 4 standard and beyond) and AEC-Q101 qualification/automotive grade
- Ultra-low clamping voltages, to safeguard even the latest, smallest geometries in SoC devices
- Minimized impact on bus and interface signal integrity
- Low leakage current, for maximum energy efficiency and minimum distortion on analog interfaces
- Arrays that combine multiline protection in single devices
- Packages that simplify PCB design for optimized layouts incl. DFN leadless packages with side-wettable flanks (SWF)
Request free samples
To take a look at the parts you can sample, please click here. You can choose up to 7 different parts.