STMicroelectronics STripFET F7 series low voltage MOSFETs
ST’s STripFET F7 series of low-voltage MOSFETs feature an enhanced trench-gate structure that lowers device on-state resistance while also reducing internal capacitances and gate charge for faster and more efficient switching. Their excellent figure of merit (FoM) and high avalanche ruggedness help simplify designs and reduce equipment size and cost while increasing reliability in applications such as telecom or computing systems, solar inverters, industrial automation and automotive applications.
Compared to the previous STripFET F4 and F3 series, the new F7 series features a much lower on-state resistance per die area. This in turn simplifies designers’ needs for high-power designs by reducing the number of paralleled devices.
Features & benefits
- Wide Portfolio: Vds = 30V, 40V, 60V, 80V, 100V and 120V
- New 40V and 100V portfolio enlargement
- STripFET F7 technology now has best performance vs. former technologies: More than 50% reduction in RDS(on)
- Excellent characteristics for Motor Drives: Higher immunity to EMI and Low thermal resistance
- Wide Packages range for design flexibility: Now available in PowerFLAT 5x6, H2PAK-7L and H2PAK-2L
- SMPS: Syncronous Rectification, O-Ring and DC-DC
- Automotive : Body, Safety, Power Train, EV, HEV and Chargers
- Motor Drives: Battery Power Tools, Forklift and Pumps