Renesas Synergy™ S5 series - a perfect blend of performance and integration
Renesas Synergy™ S5 Series MCUs cover many different embedded system requirements leaving room to grow as needed. Processing performance is balanced with large memory, connectivity, extensive built-in security and safety features, analog acquisition, and economical control of low-cost color TFT LCD panels for tackling many IoT applications. With a full connectivity suite, graphics engine, high precision data acquisition analog interfaces and an extensive number of packages, the S5 Series is targeted for use in advanced HMI and industrial applications.
The PK-S5D9 evaluation kit offers an extremely low-cost way to access the entire Synergy Platform, enabling full development using the vast majority of all Synergy Software Package functions. The kit is available from Avnet Silica (Order code: YSPKS5D9E10).
Features & benefits
- High-performance ARM Cortex®-M4 core running up to 120 MHz
- Up to 2-MB code flash memory
- 640-KB SRAM
- Graphics LCD Controller
- 2D Drawing Engine
- Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit
- Ethernet MAC Controller with IEEE 1588 PTP, USBFS, USBHS, SD/MMC Host Interface
- Quad Serial Peripheral Interface
- Security and safety features
- Analog peripherals
- Ta = –40°C to +105°C
- Various packages from 100 to 176 pins
- Motion/position control
- Communication gateways
- Closed-loop feedback control
- Economical Human Machine Interface
- Precision fluid pumps
Synergy MCU Platform S5D9 640K 100LQFP
The S5D9 MCU integrates multiple series of software- and pin-compatible ARM®-based 32-bit MCUs that share the same set of Renesas peripherals to facilitate design scalability and efficient platform-based product development.