ON Semiconductor optocouplers
ON Semiconductor (formerly Fairchild) is a leader in the design and production of optoelectronics devices. They offer optocouplers for low bandwidth/general switching applications, high performance optocouplers for high bandwith/high-gain applications, high-voltage optocouplers, infrared components, and other customized products that provide unique characteristics.
ON Semiconductor's broad range of optoelectronic and optocoupler devices combine numerous input and output configurations to reduce power consumption and provide superior noise immunity for your designs.
ON Semiconductor's high performance optocouplers offer superior noise immunity due to our proprietary coplanar packaging technology, Optoplanar®.
- With their high speed data rates, these optocouplers are ideal for high speed data communication
- Available in 3.3V and 5V supply voltages
- Bandwidth capability of up to 15Mbit/s
- Meet or exceed safety regulatory standards
- High isolation voltage up to 5kV
- (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant
Additionally, to meet the growing demands of today's designs, ON Semiconductor (formerly Fairchild) offers optocouplers capable of withstanding operating temperatures up to +125°C. Our 4-Pin full pitch MFP and 4-Pin DIP phototransistor output optocouplers are all rated with a maximum operation temperature of +110°C.