Wide range Vcc Flash family – MX25R
Macronix MX25R Serial NOR Flash is a family of ultra low power/wide range Vcc memory products, suitable for use in a wide variety of the IoT and other energy conscious applications, such as wearable devices, and mobile devices. The new MX25R product family features ultra low power consumption, 60% lower than that of traditional products, and wide range Vcc (1.65V-3.6V), enabling extended battery life.
The family offers densities from 512Kb to 64Mb. It supports the standard Serial NOR Flash memory interface, providing ultra small product packages such as USON and WLCSP, and KGD (Known Good Die) products for SiP (System in Package) solution.
- Standard Serial NOR Flash Interface
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Ultra-Low Deep Power Down Current < 0.5uA
- Ultra-Low Active Current < 4mA
- Wide Range Vcc (1.65V-3.6V)
- Volatile Bit to Switch between Ultra Low Power Mode and High Performance Mode
- Multi-I/O and Suspend/Resume Supported
- Unique ID and Secured OTP Support
- Small Form Factor: WSON, USON, WLCSP, KGD