TD next TDM114 – 720p HD digital camera module based on MT9M114 ON Semiconductor CMOS image sensor
Avnet Silica is partnering with TD next and On Semiconductor to introduce the new TD next TDM114 camera module range. The TDM114 is a complete camera module assembly including the ON SEMI MT9M114 image sensor, the lens and a flex cable for connection.
An evaluation kit will be available soon and mass production is foreseen for Q4 2016.
Features & benefits
- Active image size: 1296 x 976 pixels @ 30 fps (1.26 Mpixels)
- Video interface: 8/10 bits parallel
- Pixel size: 1.9 x 1.9 µm
- Operating temperature: -20 +60 °C
- Selectable standard output data formats: YCbCr, 565RGB, 555RGB, 444RGB, processed Bayer, BT656, RAW8 and RAW 8+2 bits
- HFOV (Horizontal Field of View) from 55 to 90°
- Focal length from 1.8 to 2.3 mm
- Standby current: 80µA
- Active current: 60mA @ 720p/30fps
- Video surveillance