NXP A71CH - Plug and Trust Secure Element
The ready-to-use IoT security IC A71CH for cloud connections from NXP is the fast and easy way to deploy secure IoT connections
A71CH is a ready-to-use secure element for IoT devices providing a root of trust at the IC level and delivers, chip-to-cloud security right out of the box, so you can safely connect to IoT clouds and services, including AWS, without writing security code or exposing keys.
Complete product support package
Delivered as a ready-to-use solution, the A71CH includes a complete product support package that simplifies design-in and reduces time-to-market. NXP eases the overall design process in several ways. For example, the use of an OpenSSL engine and integration into mbedTLS makes it easier to work with connectivity stacks.
NXP also offers time-saving design tools like sample code for major use cases, extensive application notes, and compatible development kits for i.MX and Kinetis microcontrollers, which accelerate the final system integration.
OM3710/A71CHARD - A71CH Arduino compatible development kit is also available at Avnet Silica.
- Secure, zero-touch connectivity
- End-to-end security, from chip to edge to cloud
- Secure credential injection for root of trust at IC level
- Protected access to credentials
- Fast design-in with complete product support package
- Easy to integrate with different MCU platforms
- Encrypted/authenticated interface to host processor
- ECC-based authentication
- TLS set-up (TLS-PKI, TLS-PSK)
- Connectionless message authentication (HMAC)
- Protected storage for product master secrets with key wrapping and key derivation functions, key locking mechanism
- Optional trust provisioning by NXP and qualified partners
- Standard (-25 to +85 °C, A7101) and extended (-40 to +90 °C, A7102) temp ranges
- Compact HVSON8 package
- Home and Building Control
- Connected devices
- Home appliances
- IP Cameras
- Secure cloud connection
- Smart Cities
- Connected industrial devices
- IP cameras
- Secure cloud connection
- Sensor networks
OM3710/A71CHARD development kit
OM3710/A71CHARD is a complete development kit for the A71CH Plug & Trust secure element enabling easy and fast development of secure IoT applications. It contains an A71CH-MiniPCB board connected to an Arduino-R3 compliant board thru I2C male/female 4 pin strip connectors.
There is also the option to connect and test an A1006 secure authenticator device (contained in OM13589) to the same I2C bus. The kit is ompliant to any NXP MCU/MPU development board with Arduino compatible header including many i.MX, Kinetis and LPC boards.
OM3710/A71CHARD is a complete development kit for the A71CH Plug & Trust secure element enabling easy and fast development of secure IoT applications.
Have a question? Contact us