Maxim Integrated MAX14435
MAX14435 - Maxim’s new four-channel, fast, low-power, 5kVRMS digital isolator
The MAX14435 is the fastest, lowest power, 4-channel, digital galvanic isolator on the market today. Made in Maxim’s proprietary process technology, these devices transfer digital signals between circuits with different power domains while using as little as 0.58mW per channel at 1Mbps with a 1.8V supply.
The MAX14435 is configured with 3 isolation channels transferring data in one direction across the isolation barrier and 1 channel transferring data in the opposite direction. This channel configuration and the MAX14435’s maximum propagation delay of only 10.5ns at 3.3V make MAX14435 ideal for isolating SPI interfaces. The MAX14435’s low power dissipation makes it ideal for isolating SPI interfaces in high speed data acquisition systems.
The MAX14435FWEVKIT evaluation kit provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14435.
- Robust Galvanic Isolation for Fast Digital Signals
- 200Mbps Data Rate
- Withstands 5kVRMS for 60s (VISO)
- Continuously Withstands 848VRMS (VIOWM)
- Withstands ±10kV Surge between GNDA and GNDB with 1.2/50µs waveform
- High CMTI (50kV/µs, Typical)
- Low Power Consumption
- 1.1mW per Channel at 1Mbps with VDD = 3.3V
- 3.5mW per Channel at 100Mbps with VDD = 1.8V
- Options to Support a Broad Range of Applications
- 2 Data Rates (25Mbps, 200Mbps)
- 3 Channel Direction Configurations
- 2 Output Default States (High/Low)
- Battery Management
- Fieldbus Communications for Industrial Automation
- General Isolation Application
- Isolated RS-485/RS-422, CAN
- Medical Systems
Register for MyMaxim
Registering for MyMaxim allows you to get the most up to date information about Maxim Integrated! You can subscribe to their newsletters, market updates, select product interests and peruse their massive video library.
Have a question? Contact us