TSC2012 - High voltage, precision, bidirectional current sense amplifier
The TSC2010, TSC2011 and TSC2012 are precision bidirectional current sense amplifiers. They can sense the current thanks to a shunt resistor over a wide range of common mode voltages, from - 20 to + 70 V, whatever the supply voltage is. They are available with an amplifier gain of 20V/V for TSC2010, 60 V/V for TSC2011 and 100 V/V for TSC2012.
They are able to sense very low drop voltages as low as 10 mV full scale minimizing the measurement error. The TSC2010, TSC2011 and TSC2012 can also be used in other functions such as: precision current measurement, overcurrent protection, current monitoring, and feedback loops.
This device fully operates over the broad supply voltage range from 2.7 to 5.5 V and over the industrial temperature range from -40 to 125 °C.
- Wide common mode voltage: - 20 to 70 V
- Offset voltage: ± 200 µV max
- 2.7 to 5.5 V supply voltage
- Different gain available
- TSC2010: 20 V/V
- TSC2011: 60 V/V
- TSC2012: 100 V/V
- Gain error: 0.3% max
- Offset drift: 5 µV/°C max
- Quiescent current: 20 µA in shutdown mode
- SO8 and MiniSO8 package
- High-side current sensing
- Low-side current sensing
- Data acquisition and instrumentation
- Test and measurement equipment
- Industrial process control
- Motor control
- Solenoid control