STMicroelectronics TSB7191 Precision operational amplifier
The TSB7191, TSB7191A, TSB7192 and the TSB7192A 22 MHz bandwidth amplifier feature rail-to-rail input and output, which is guaranteed to operate from +2.7 V to +36 V single supply as well as from ±1.35 V to ±18 V dual supplies.
These amplifiers have the advantage of offering a large span of supply voltage and an excellent input offset voltage of 300 µV maximum at 25 °C.
The combination of wide bandwidth, slew rate, low noise, rail-to-rail capability and precision makes the TSB7191, TSB7191A, TSB7192 and the TSB7192A useful in a wide variety of applications such as: filters, power supply and motor control, actuator driving, hall effect sensors and resistive transducers.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low offset voltage: 300 µV maximum
- Wide supply voltage range: 2.7 V to 36 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 22 MHz
- Slew rate: 12 V/µs
- Low noise: 12 nV/√Hz
- Stable with gain +10/-9
- Integrated EMI filter
- 2 kV HBM ESD tolerance
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Automotive-grade available
- High-side and low-side current sensing
- Hall effect sensors
- Data acquisition and instrumentation
- Test and measurement equipments
- Motor control
- Industrial process control
- Strain gauge
Commited to industrial
Take a look at STMicroelectronics' solutions for IIoT and Smart Home and Smart Citiy initiatives. You can win new boards every month!
Have a question? Contact us