STMicroelectronics STEF12H60 60A Electronic Fuse
The STEF12H60 is a 60 A integrated electronic fuse optimized for monitoring the output current and the input voltage, over the 12 V DC power lines.
When connected in series to the main power rail, it is able to detect and react to overcurrent conditions. When an overload condition occurs, the device limits the output current to a safe value defined by the user.
A precise current monitor signal provides continuous information about the load current to the system controller IC. Similarly, a precise temperature sensor generates a monitor signal that permits the system controller to keep the device power dissipation under control.
Turn-on time is programmable, which helps control the inrush current during start-up operations.
The device also embeds the undervoltage lock-out feature, self-diagnostic and absolute thermal protection.
- 60 A continuous current
- Input voltage range from 5 to 18 V
- Adjustable current limit
- Input undervoltage lockout
- Integrated 0.85 mΩ power MOSFET
- Enable/disable pin
- Programmable turn-on time
- Accurate current monitor signal
- Precise temperature monitor
- Overcurrent and fault status flags
- Internal MOSFET diagnostic
- Thermal protection
- Thermal latch (STEF12H60) or auto-retry versions (STEF12H60A)
- QFN32-5x5 package
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- Server main eFuse
- Hot-swap boards
- High power 12 V rail protection
Commited to industrial
Take a look at STMicroelectronics' solutions for IIoT and Smart Home and Smart Citiy initiatives. You can win new boards every month!
Have a question? Contact us