ST732 - 300mA, 28 V low-dropout voltage regulator, with 5 µA quiescent current
The ST732 is 300 mA LDO regulator, designed to be used in several medium voltage applications.
Ultra-low quiescent current of 5 µA makes it suitable for applications permanently connected to power supply/battery. This feature is also useful when electronic modules remain permanently turned on.
The ST732 embeds protection functions, such as: current limit, short-circuit and thermal shutdown. The extended input voltage range, very low drop voltage and low quiescent current features make it suitable also for low power after-market automotive and consumer applications.
- Wide input voltage range : 2.5 V to 28 V
- Ultra-low quiescent current: typ. 5 µA at no-load, 10 µA max. across full temperature range
- Output voltage accuracy: ± 2%
- Output current up to 300 mA
- Fixed output voltage versions, starting from 1.2 V with 100 mV step
- Stable with low ESR capacitors (0.47 µF min.)
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Current limit protection
- -40 °C to +125 °C operating temperature range
Commited to industrial
Take a look at STMicroelectronics' solutions for IIoT and Smart Home and Smart Citiy initiatives. You can win new boards every month!
Have a question? Contact us