ON Semiconductor SPM®31 Mini DIP Family
SPM®31 Mini DIP Family - Highly integrated module with optimized components
The SPM®31 series is a fully-integrated inverter power module consisting of an independent High side gate driver, LVIC, six IGBT’s and a temperature sensor, suitable for driving permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) motors, brushless DC(BLDC) motors and AC asynchronous motors.
The IGBT’s are configured in a three-phase bridge with separate emitter connections for the lower legs for maximum flexibility in the choice of control algorithm.
The power stage has under-voltage lockout protection (UVP).
Internal boost diodes are provided for high side gate boost drive.
- 3-Phase IGBT Inverter with Integral Gate Drivers and Protection
- 650V: 20A~50A
- 1200V: 5A~20A
- Superior thermal performance and low loss
- Very low thermal resistance with DBC substrate
- Built-in real NTC on DBC(Option) ,bootstrap diodes
- Single-Grounded Power Supply
- Isolation Rating: 2500 Vrms / 1 min
- Highly integrated module with optimized components
- High efficient and high robust product
- High reliability, minimize system size
- Easy peripheral layout & stable operation
- Simplify peripheral PCB layout
- UL1557 certification
- Industrial Drives
- Industrial Pumps
- Industrial Fans
- Industrial Inverters
- Industrial Automation
1200V line up
650V line up