Teledyne e2v EV12DS480
Teledyne e2v announced the Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) EV12DS480, which is the new evolution of the award-winning EV12DS460.
The EV12DS480 now provides broader options of frequency planning configurations for system designers and solid performance stability.
EV12DS480 benefits from Teledyne e2v’s investment in advanced test technology to extend significantly the range of minimum guaranteed DAC performance at up to 8GSPS and can achieve clean signal generation up to 26.5GHz. The datasheet’s minimum performance guarantees are given at frequency levels that were never achieved before.
Also, EV12DS480 is ready for space applications, designed for new space systems, and will be offered in various reliability grades including NASA grade 1.
- Direct Digital Synthesis for Broadband Applications (L, S, C band to X Band)
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Satellite up-conversion Sub-systems
- Radar Waveform Signal Synthesis
- DOCSIS V3.1 Systems