The BlueNRG-M0 is a very low power network processor module for Bluetooth® low energy v4.2.
The BlueNRG-M0 is an easy to use Bluetooth® low energy master/slave network processor module, compliant with Bluetooth v4.2. The BlueNRG-M0 module supports multiple roles simultaneously, and can act at the same time as Bluetooth low energy sensor and hub device.
The entire Bluetooth low energy stack and protocols are embedded into BlueNRG-M0 module. The external host application processor, where the application resides, is connected to the BlueNRG-M0 module through a standard SPI interface.
The BlueNRG-M0 module provides a complete RF platform in a tiny form factor. Radio, antenna, high frequency and LPO oscillators are integrated to offer a certified solution to optimize the time-to-market of the final applications.
The BlueNRG-M0 can be powered directly with a standard 3 V coin cell battery, a pair of AAA batteries or any power source from 1.7 to 3.6 V.
- Bluetooth v4.2 compliant
- Supports master and slave modes
- Multiple roles supported simultaneously
- Embedded Bluetooth low energy protocol stack
- GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP, LL, RFPHY
- Bluetooth low energy profiles provided separately
- Embedded ST BlueNRG-MS network processor
- Up to +8 dBm available output power
- Down to -88 dBm Rx sensitivity
- Up to 96 dB link budget with excellent link reliability
- Host interface
- SPI, IRQ, and RESET
- On-field stack upgrading available via SPI
- AES security co-processor
- CE qualified
- FCC, IC modular approval certified
- TYPE qualified
- BQE qualified
- On-board chip antenna
- Operating supply voltage: from 1.7 to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C