STMicroelectronics – 400W & 600 W Transient Voltage Suppressors
400W & 600W TVS Flat package - higher efficiency at reduced space and cost, with hardly any efforts for SMA and SMB solutions
ST’s transient voltage suppressors (TVS) are made to resist the stress levels specified in standards such as IEC 61000-4-x to meet all application requirements. Able to withstand 10/1000 µs transient voltage surges and with power capability at 175 °C, they fit tough environments thanks to low power derating at high temperature. Manufactured on ST’s upgraded production lines using robust and well-known silicon die leads to improve reliability for your applications.
Applications such as SMPS or drones are getting smaller and smaller. SMA4F and SMA6F keep the 400 and 600 W power capability of the well-known families SMAJ, SMBJ, SMA6T and SM6T with the advantage to be in a thin package of 1 mm versus 2.3 mm.
- 5 to 33 V range unidirectional
- 400 W or 600 W in SMA size package
- Footprint compatible with SMA, SMB
- Industrial & automotive grade
- TJ (max.) = 175 °C
- Increased power density
- Lower cost per watt ratio
- Thinner package for slim applications
- No PCB redesign thanks to backward footprint compatibility with all standard SMD packages on the market.
- Unchanged electrical parameters, also when moving from SMBJ to SMA6F
- Better availability
- Cost effetcive solution ot SMA/SMB market solutions
- Wettable flank (Automatic Optical Inspection compatible)
Register for free samples and try out the benefits of SMA flat package.
In order to identify your preferred SMA flat parts, check out the parameter values for SMA4F and/or SMA6F on page 3 of the respective datasheet.
If you would like to receive a quotation for 50.000+ pieces, please also select the volume quote quantity of your interest.
Have a question? Contact us