SensorShield-EVK-003 - A new Arduino expansion board with 8 sensors
ROHM introduces a new sensor shield, the SensorShield-EVK-003. It combines with 8 sensor boards produced by the ROHM Group along with Shield-EVK-001, a shield board for connecting to open platforms, making it easy to configure a sensor environment by simply incorporating software and connecting to Arduino Uno or other popular MCU board. This enables quick verification of sensor operation and facilitates the design of sensor devices, significantly reducing development load while promoting the expansion of the IoT market.
- Connection board between Arduino and ROHM sensor
- Size: 88mm x 63mm
- Shield-EVK-001 can connect five I²C sensors, one I/O sensor and two Analog sensors can be controlled
- 8 sensors are below:
- 5V-3.0/1.8V level shifter are implemented
- GPIO: ON Semiconductor FXMA108
- I²C: NXP PCA9306
- I²C pull-up register is implemented
All required materials for the sensor shield can be found on ROHM’s website.
- Materials: Circuit diagrams, manuals
- Software: Sample source code (Arduino Uno, mbed)