ROHM BD9V100MUF - Power Supply IC
BD9V100MUF-C is a current mode synchronous buck converter integrating high voltage rating power MOSFETs.
The wide range input 16V to 60V and very short minimum pulse width down to 20ns enables direct conversion from 48V battery to 3.3V at 2.1MHz operation by Nano Pulse Control®.
BD9V100MUF-C integrates ultra-high-speed pulse control technology (Nano Pulse Control) created by combining proprietary circuit design and layout with original processes, enabling low voltage 2.5V output from 60V (max.) input at 2MHz (resulting in the industry's highest step-down ratio: 24:1).
- Nano Pulse ControlTM Enables Direct Conversion 60V to 3.3V at 2.1MHz
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Note 1)
- SW Minimum ON Time 20ns(Max)
- Synchronous Switching Regulator Integrating POWER MOSFETs
- Soft Start Function
- Current Mode Control
- Over Current Protection
- Input Under Voltage Lock Out Protection
- Input Over Voltage Lock Out Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Output Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Wettable Frank QFN Package
- Automotive Battery Powered Supplies
- Industrial Equipment
- Consumer Supplies
- Input Voltage Range: 16V to 60V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8V to 5.5V
- Output Current: 1A(Max)
- Operating Frequency: 1.9MHz to 2.3MHz
- Reference Voltage Accuracy: ±2% (-40°C to +125°C)
- Shutdown Circuit Current: 0μA(Typ)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
48V electrical system and loads
The 48V electrical system is the key technology for electrification, ADAS and new comfort features.
Have a question? Contact us