Renesas Synergy™ Platform – S5D3 Microcontroller Group
Renesas Synergy™ low power S5D3 MCUs with advanced security for industrial IoT endpoint devices
The S5D3 adds a new tier to the S5 MCU group for applications that require a high-performance Cortex M4F core but doesn’t require on-chip graphic acceleration or Ethernet connectivity. It features large embedded RAM - suitable for handling communication stacks to bring up performance without an external component. In addition, the integration of the Secure Cryptographic Engine (SCE7) provides a security integration which is far above other competitive solutions in the market for this class of microcontroller.
The S5D3 is built on a highly efficient 40nm process, and fully supported by the Synergy Software Package (SSP), which allows customers to do seamless transition between different products using a common API for integrated low level drivers, included middleware packages and application frameworks.
VIEW FULL RENESAS POWER PROCESSOR PORTFOLIO
- 512-KB code flash memory
- 256-KB SRAM
- Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit (CTSU)
- SD/MMC Host Interface
- Quad Serial Peripheral Interface (QSPI)
- Security and safety features
- 12-bit A/D Converter (ADC12)
- 12-bit D/A Converter (DAC12)
- Analog peripherals
- Industrial automation (system control and mechanical control)
- Building automation (system control and mechanical control)
- Smart meter: (network control)
- Office automation (system control)
TB-S5D3 target board kit
Experience the full features of the Synergy S5D3 MCU group with access to all pins, standardized expansion ports, and preinstalled demo software.
- TB-S5D3 board
- USB Type A to USB Micro-B cable
- Order code: YSTBS5D3E10
Win an Activity Tracking MonitorSee for yourself what Renesas Synery MCUs can do. You can win a free reference design based on the Renesas Synergy S3-series MCU.
Have a question? Contact us