NXP NTAG I²C plus
NTAG I²C plus is your entryway to NFC. It is the simplest, most cost-effective NFC solution.
NXP NTAG I²C plus is a family of connected NFC tags that combine a passive NFC interface with a contact I²C interface. The NTAG I²C plus connected tag is the perfect enabler for NFC, no matter if you intend to use it in consumer, IoT, medical or industrial applications.
With the latest iOS 13 release NFC is now a standard feature across all major phone models. Adding NFC to your design gives you access to millions of mobile devices as extended user interfaces.
- Full interoperability with every NFC-enabled device
- Smooth end-user experience with super-fast data exchange via NFC and I²C interface
- Zero-power operation with non-volatile data storage
- Lowest bill of materials and smallest footprint for NFC solution in embedded electronics
- Data protection to prevent unauthorized data manipulation
- Multi-application support, enabled by memory size and segmentation options
- Energy Harvesting capabilities
- IoT nodes (home automation, smart home, etc.)
- Pairing and configuration in consumer applications
- NFC accessories (headsets, speakers, etc.)
- Wearable infotainment
- Fitness equipment
- Consumer electronics
- Smart printers
- Electronic shelf labels