Nexperia Trench Schottky Rectifier in CFP packages
Ideal for automotive, industrial, consumer and computing applications, Nexperia's Schottky rectifier portfolio in CFP meets the challenging demands of efficient and space-saving designs.
Clip-bonded FlatPower (CFP) packages with high power capabilities offer a true alternative to SMA, with better thermal performance.
Key technical features and portfolio
- New portfolio with 60V & 100V Trench Schottkys
- AEC-Q101 qualified (175°C Tj)
- Existing portfolio offers up to 15 A forward current
- SOD123W (CFP3), SOD128 (CFP5) and SOT1289B (CFP15B)
- Smallest form factor, PCB space saving
- Highest efficency by electrical peformance
- Improved thermal robustness - reduced risk of thermal runaway
- Best balance between forward voltage and reverse current
Advanced CFP packaging
- Solid copper clip for high thermal performance and power dissipation
- Reduced package inductance for improved switching behavior
- Innovative silicon and reduced package resistance for better electrical performance
Functions & applications
- Rectification in power supply (e.g. USB/PD)
- DCDC conversion
- Reverse battery protection
- Or-ing (several supply sources)
- Free wheeling diode
Consistently delivering the right functionality, with the right performance, in the right package is how Nexperia is helping ‘driving efficiency’ win.
Have a question? Contact us